- 700 g flour
- 1 yeast with sugar and warm water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 180 g lard-sandoux
- 400 g pork
- Preparе pork, cut into cubes, salt and leave in the fridge at night. Use meat from the neck.
- Melt fat…
- Then prepare yeast with a spoon of sugar in lukewarm water.
- Sieved flour, leave little for kneading. Add salt, oil, yeast, water to knead a soft dough.
- Leave the dough to stand for 15 min, covered.
- Then divided into 4 part, make balls and leave covered for 10 minutes.
- From each ball, spread the doagh as large as the shape for cooking.
- Make first circle-kora, place in oiled shape for cooking.
- On every circle, put fat-lard, on third put meet.
- Repete until to the top, but on last dont put nothing.
- First cut diamond, put meet on every piece, push little and than put lard over the diamond.
Bake at 225 for 20 minutes, then reduced to 40 min.
When it is ready, brush with lard.