Today, a quick and easy recipe to prepare. It needs just a few fruits and eggs. For the rest, in general you find it in your cupboards and in the refrigerator.
This recipe was prepared by my husband and me.
- 3 nectarines
- 6 apricots
- 4 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g flour
- 25 cl milk
- 20 g butter, melted
- almond leaves for decoration
Preparation of fruits
- Cut apricots by half and nectarines in slats.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar together until a firm foam.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add the milk and melted butter and whether eggs is smooth.
- In one form, a plate or a baking dish that you have previously buttered, upholster with apricot halves.
- Pour in the mixture (batter) on apricots.
- Add nectarines over. If you have cut the neighborhoods, they will go to the bottom of apricots, slices remain more on the surface during cooking.
- The tapered almonds will be added halfway through cooking, or after cooking, according to you preferences.
- in a preheated oven at 180 ° C
- about 40 minutes
- halfway add over neighborhoods nectarines or apricots according to your fancy.
- almonds will complement the presentation.
Let cool before serving.
We try a new silicone mold which gives a beautiful decorative pattern for your viewing pleasure.