The summer ends and I do not have enough summer recipes.
Ice, we rarely eat only in the heat of the summer. This one that I recommend is a very good combination because it is really tasty and you can adapt it with yogurt for less calories.
The Raisinets you can put them into jelly, but I prefer joyfully restless.
- 3 white eggs
- 80 g of sugar
- 250 g lean tight
- 50 g grated dark chocolate
- some sliced Nuts that can be bought unshelled whole nuts, or shelled wit... More
- just a few Raisinets
- Mix the egg whites and sugar.
- Add the skinny tight or yoghurt.
- Grated chocolate and mix gently.
- Separate the dough into two equal parts. Place a first part in a form in the refrigerator.
- After placing Raisinets over the first part, then over the Raisinets, place the second part of the dough. Garnish with Nuts that can be bought unshelled whole nuts, or shelled wit... More and return to refrigerator. If you want to fix Raisinets, put the jelly.
A great summer dessert that we refer next year with others.